hi ian, i was reading your earlier post and thought it is a nice coincidence that my thesis will be about poverty. Its more of a concept kind of paper, which bugs me at times. Still, i hope that it will clarify some of my thoughts about God, good governance and economic justice. Sometimes, I got reminded of the contrast between the opulence of the mansion in Colombo (I think you have already went back to Singapore with Reuben) and the poverty of the internally displaced people in Matara. Perhaps we can share what we've learn about development over a cup of tea when I'm in Vietiane. Hopefully my traveling plans will work out. Take care bro! Jimmy
Yeah Jim, I do hope we can talk, pray and act about such things...Hopefully we'll get to do that in May this year...I sent you a short mail about the timing. with GREAT HOPE ian
2 comments:
hi ian, i was reading your earlier post and thought it is a nice coincidence that my thesis will be about poverty. Its more of a concept kind of paper, which bugs me at times. Still, i hope that it will clarify some of my thoughts about God, good governance and economic justice. Sometimes, I got reminded of the contrast between the opulence of the mansion in Colombo (I think you have already went back to Singapore with Reuben) and the poverty of the internally displaced people in Matara. Perhaps we can share what we've learn about development over a cup of tea when I'm in Vietiane. Hopefully my traveling plans will work out. Take care bro! Jimmy
Yeah Jim, I do hope we can talk, pray and act about such things...Hopefully we'll get to do that in May this year...I sent you a short mail about the timing. with GREAT HOPE ian
Post a Comment