Quick update! Sarah is in midst of her final year exams now. Please keep her in prayer. We are quite focus on revision now and the we all can't wait till this is all over. Been throwing out more stuff. Found a big box of kid's videos under our bed. About 20 of them. We brought them over from Perth almost 5 years ago and because we never bought a video recorder, they were never taken out of the box. When I opened the box yesterday, they were all mouldy thanks to the lovely humidity in S'pore. So Seth and Belle transported them to their new home - down the rubbish chute. Hee! Got a team going to Laos tomorrow afternoon. They have very kindly agreed to take some boxes in for us. Do pray that the weight of it all will be ok.
Belle just celebrated her 3rd b'day on Friday. Don't have time to download the pic yet. Will do so soon. Got so much on my mind and so much to do now. Feel a panic attack coming soon. Must sit down and get focus again. Need to write it all down and tick off the list. Oh! We did it! Ian and I have finally bought our new computers and all within our budget. Yeah! But we have been too busy to do much with it yet. This is the 1st time that I have actually own my very own computer, and a new one too! Ian said it's like buying a car! Yeah! Kind of feel like that. Reminds me of the time I bought my 1st car when I was a student in Aus. Felt great!
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sarah jia you! will pray that God will guide and carry you through!
Post a Comment