Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hooray! TESOL course is over!

Yes! Ian is on his last exam today! 4 weeks of churning out out essays after essays and test after test. We are all ready for this big day! Our next task to be ticked off the list will be the packing up our things, ready for our evacuation. Ian and Sarah will board the first flight out of here on the 19th of Nov. I will remain behind with the other 2 comrades to clean up the remaining mess before taking flight on the 7th of Nov. Upon arrival in Aussie soil, the first thing I'd like to do is jump into the car and go for a drive along the river. So miss chilling out in Aussie land.

On the home front, Shanae and myself have been down with a cough for the last 4 days. It has really put us out of action for a bit. I've not been able to do my boxing exercises for 3 days now. Think I'm getting withdrawal syndrome already. Kept waking up at 4.30am to get kicking. But my aching body and stuffy head ( from the cough) kept me paralysed in bed. Guess it's a wise decision not to push my body too hard. Am feeling 100% better after the much needed rest and I think I'm ready to start my regime again of 4.30am start - exercising the body and than the soul with my quiet time after.

Guess the past 5 weeks have been really hectic for me, without me realising it. 3 birthdays in the family, 2 birthday parties to organise, lots of cooking, packing, planning, organising our flights, working on the blog , sigh! The list can just keep going on. In short, I think I'm really to chill out a bit soon. In about 8 weeks to be exact. Ok ! That's it for now. My other duties beckons. She is gorging herself on a healthy bowl of cereal at the moment. Sitting down right in the middle of the church office floor. What would people be thinking of her mother?? Sigh!

No comments: