

One game came down to a kick off between myself and Pastor Josh. I later heard that Jimmy saw Pastor Joshua eyeing the left corner...it was a 'dummy' look and PJ poked it into the opposite corner. He did it twice.
I managed to get one through Maverick the Man but the second one I skied it over the goal. Being a 'good' sport pastor josh let my team play back to back games...errr. Like we weren't fit enough for that so we got whacked 5 luv from some impressive English play.
The powerpiff girls came on later in the afternoon and Noella should have got sister of the match. At one point Sue Anne was the goalie and wanted the 'shady' side. I muscled in with my 'testimonial' power and she played on the sunny side. I used the excuse that SEth would be the goalie the other end- in fact we shared the posts!
'At the end of the day' ( i just hate this phrase, can't believe i'm using it- don't ever use this!!!), who needs grass pitches!. And as for the school just down from our Church, they can go for funny runs around their 'hallowed be thy Name" fields for all I care. From hence forth they shall never be allowed to waste so much of Chris' time. We had loads of fun simply because we came together to play the 'beautiful game'.

No comments:
Post a Comment